With the Campout coming up quickly, we’re hard at work putting together the best event imaginable. While many of you have already bought your tickets and are getting ready to experience the event as Campers, we know that others of you are hoping to join us behind the scenes. That’s where the Dirtybird Counselor-In-Training/Work Exchange program comes in.
There are three ways to get involved, which are outlined below, but please read the application itself in full for further information about each (including what you get in exchange for all of your time and energy). The application link is here!
- PRE-EVENT (October 2, 3, 4, and 5): 2 days x 10 hour work days
- Note: This position is for approved returning members only, and includes Operations/Build, Enterprises Assistant, and Production Assistant positions.
- DURING EVENT (October 6, 7, 8): 3 days x 6 hour work days + no meals (some departments will be scheduled in these shifts)
- POST-EVENT (October 9, 10): 2 days x 10 hour work days + full catering (breakfast, lunch, dinner)
- Note: This position is for approved returning members only.
If your application is accepted, you will receive a link to purchase a deposit ticket of $200, which will be fully refunded upon completion of your shifts. If you’ve purchased a Campout ticket, you’ll also receive a refund after the weekend. Make sure to read all of the CIT policies in the application link.
The application will close when the CIT leaders feel they’ve found the right candidates, but we will keep you updated on the final deadline. Since CIT spots are limited, however, we recommend submitting your application as soon as you can. Please reach out to email@example.com with any questions you may have.
We can’t wait to work with you at Camp!